Holly is the Walla Walla Home Marketing Expert.
As your Walla Walla Listing Agent, my primary concern is to obtain the highest possible price for your home while giving the best possible customer service. Many listing realtors list your home and then walk away. I think this is a travesty. The true work begins after the listing has begun. Getting feedback, reassessing market activity, open houses, refreshed listings, buyer’s tours: there are many things a good Walla Walla listing agent must do after the listing has begun. Let me know if I can use my experience and marketing success to help you sell your Walla Walla home today.
Holly is a full-service realtor. Services include:
- Pre-Inspection: An inspector will go through your home to see if there are any areas of concern. This way we can decide what to do to put you in the strongest negotiating position possible.
- Staging Consultation: I will walk through your home with you and offer suggestions to ensure your home shows in the most favorable light. This could mean putting things in storage, moving furniture around or even minor repair work. We will work together to plan and prioritize the items you would like to complete before we begin marketing your home.
- Landscaping: Creating a positive impression first is critical. A curb appeal consultation is done with recommendations for yard and exterior improvements.
- Professional Photography: Research shows that multiple, high quality photos sell houses. Your home will be photographed by a professional for our marketing materials and on-line photo gallery.
- Concierge Service: If there is a need for additional work, we can help with access to our service providers for every aspect of preparing your home for sale. This may be just getting bids or finding a contractor.
- Preliminary Title Search: A preliminary title commitment will be ordered to reduce your risk of any title problems at closing.
- Traditional Marketing: Your home will appear on the front page of the Sunday Homes section on the first weekend the home is listed for sale, and each time the home is held open, or if there is a change in price. Windermere advertises on the front page every other week.
- On-Line Marketing: Your home will be showcased on Realtor.com, Zillow, and Trulia. In addition, your home will also be listed on Windermere.com, Yahoo!Real Estate, and Homes.com.
- Windermere sign: A Windermere sign will be placed in your front yard with a flyer box and a permanent flyer attached to the yard arm. The flyer will also have the information a buyer would need to retrieve additional information from the internet or to reach us directly to arrange a private tour.
- Property Profile: We prepare an information notebook containing most things a buyer will want to know including informationon the property, the area, schools, utilities, homeowner’s association, pre-inspection, disclosures, potential bids, etc. This information will give buyers the confidence to write a contract.
- Office Tour: Your home will be toured by agents from our office who will not only be exposed to your home, but who will also provide us with feedback regarding price, staging, condition of the home and other items.
- Sunday Open House: When appropriate, there will be an open house on the first Sunday after listing. The open house will be advertised on Windermere.com, Zillow, and Realtor.com.
- More: If another service is important to you, just ask.